Sunday 17 November 2013

Our special place!

As I write this it's 11pm on a Friday night and I am sat in our Welsh holiday house.

Everyone else is tucked up in bed and I am here taking in my surroundings in the peace and quiet.

We set off straight after school and arrived about 9pm, got the kiddywinks to bed and unloaded the car.  I then pottered around for a while, putting things we had brought with us into the right rooms.

Now I'm sat thinking how lucky we are to have such a beautiful place. 

At times the whole process of buying this house and filling it with all the stuff we've needed has been quite overwhelming.  But now we are almost finished I'm able to step back and go "wow, we did this!".

I can't wait to be able to share Ferryside with everyone. It's such a special place.


No comments:

Post a Comment