Thursday 4 December 2014

Christmas Baking - Mincemeat Crumble Traybake

I love Christmas and nothing gets me in the Christmas mood more than a bit of festive baking.

One of my favourite recipes is Mincemeat Crumble Traybake. I came across it a few years ago in a supermarket magazine and it has now become a staple of my Christmas baking.

It is really quick and easy to make. It's takes 35 minutes to bake and uses only 5 ingredients, most of which can be found in your store cupboard. You can find the recipe here http://your.morrisons.com/Recipes-and-Ranges/recipes/index/R/Robertsons-Classic-Mincemeat-Crumble-Tray-Bake/.


Not only is it lovely to have a tin of these delicious slices ready for visitors, but also packaged in a lovely box as a little festive gift.

They are a great alternative to mince pies and when cooking, make the house smell amazing.

These will definitely be a family favourite for years to come.

Enjoy your festive baking.

Until next time.

Sarah xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I remember this recipe, yet it seems to be unfindable....do you still have the recipe?

    ReplyDelete