Saturday 27 September 2014

The week that was!

Howdy,

Here I am again to update you on my latest weigh in and tell you about some of the yummy things I've been eating.

So at this weeks weigh in I maintained, which is great. I've decided not to beat myself up anymore if I don't register a loss. It's about looking at the bigger picture and if I can avoid putting weight on I've done a good job.

This week we stuck to meals we'd had and enjoyed before. I do love cooking and trying new recipes, but sometimes I just want something quick, easy and delicious. All of these meals were made in 30 minutes or less.

Speedy Carbonara with Mushrooms


Once again this tasted delicious and has become one of my favourites.

Burger in a Bowl


Tim had been asking for this for a few weeks and I didn't fancy it, so this week I gave in and I'm so glad I did. Tasty and satisfying. Perfect!!

Lamb Korma and rice


You may remember that the last time I made a batch of Korma I froze a portion. I defrosted this in the fridge overnight which meant it just needed reheating, rice cooking and beans steaming. All ready in 15 minutes! Fast food at it's best!

Oven baked Salmon and New Potatoes


This is exactly what it says on the tin. Beautiful melt in the mouth salmon, that had been wrapped in foil and cooked for 20 minutes in the oven. Tender new potatoes, crisp and crunchy salad and a dill sauce (quark, lemon juice and fresh dill). No fuss but so delicious.

So there we have it. Lots of fresh, tasty, nutritious food and all ready to eat in less than 30 minutes!

Until next time.

Sarah xx



No comments:

Post a Comment