Monday 4 August 2014

The week that was!

So after the disappointment of putting 1/2lb on last week, I gathered my thoughts and channelled everyone's positive comments and planned a good week.

And it was a good week. I lost 2lbs which gave me my 3 stone award. I'm so happy. I feel this one is a real milestone and I'm now well over half way to my target.


As usual we sat down on Sunday night and made a list of meals we would like to eat in the week ahead.

We enjoyed a few of the usuals, Burger in a Bowl, Warm Breakfast Salad and BBQ Chicken.

We also tried something new.

Perfect Paella


We both love Paella and thought we would give this one a go.  The recipe is from the July 2013 Slimming World magazine and is syn free on Extra Easy.

It takes about an hour to make and the recipe is really easy.

The combination of flavours, saffron scented rice, garlicky tomatoes and delicious seafood has made this famous Spanish dish a firm favourite in our house.

They suggest other versions too, a vegetarian one using fennel and asparagus or a chicken and ham one. Both sound yummy.

The kiddywinks and I have a busy week ahead meeting up with friends and family, so I will need to plan in some lovely lunches to take on picnics.

Fingers crossed for a good week.

Until next time.

Sarah xx





 


No comments:

Post a Comment