Tuesday 1 July 2014

Teatime craft - Washi Tape photo frame

As I've mentioned before, I like quick crafts. Nothing that takes too long, I'm impatient!

I've also previously mentioned my love of Washi Tape and here is another little craft that I did recently with it.

All you need is some washi tape, scissors (or craft knife) and a frame (old or new), I used an Ikea one I had lying around.


Now this is very simple (if I can do it, it can't be that difficult), so I'm not going to go into too much detail.

Here goes:

Remove the backing and glass/plastic from the frame, so you are left with just the outer part of the frame. 

Cover with small strips of tape! Lining up the pattern if necessary.  Use the scissors to just tidy up the inside and outside edges.

Replace the glass/plastic and insert a lovely photo, picture or anything that makes you smile. Reattach the backing and enjoy.

Seriously, it's that easy.


Mine is a piece of Cath Kidston printed card that I cut from an old catalogue.

A very quick, cheap craft. Just what I like!

Until next time.

Sarah xx


No comments:

Post a Comment